Haven't written in a while, as nothing new and Earth-shattering has happened lately. Little man is growing by leaps-and-bounds.....it's just so hard to keep track of it all! I think I remember reading one time that if a human were to continue growing/developing at the rate that they did during their first year, they'd be 3x the size of an elephant by the time they were old (not sure what age it stated...old means old, though...). That's a lot of development if you ax me...I don't know about your kid, but since mine is truly a prodigy, looks like he'll be driving by the time your kid's in training pants. I mean, I'm just sayin.
Psha! Driving me CRAZY! :)
Since I have nothing particularly poignant to share, I'll let you in on some of the nicknames we've come up with for Ryder:
Ry-dee, King Ding-a-Ling, Pee-Pee Head, Poo-Poo Head, Cutie Patootie, Pooty Patootie, Little Monkey, Mommy's Hero, Pumpkinhead, Doll Face, Dingleberry, Cry Baby, Little Monster, Angel Face....
...and I think that's all. Here are some recent pictures of our little grown-up.
Ryder recently received a visit from his pre-determined good friend Harper. She couldn't wait to get her hands on him.
Er....his hair...
...AAAAAND Ryder wasn't too happy about it. So he mean mugged her.

Ryder Loves His Monkey!
2 comments:
he mean mugged her...I Love it.
She was just really curious as to what sort of matter was laying upon his head!
Post a Comment