Ryder's officially over his case of thrush, THANK G.O.D. He might have been over it much earlier and I just didn't realize it. Turns out all that white crap on his tongue was just residual formula and spit-up. Just fermented stomach bile, that's all. HOORAY! EWW!
Before the appointment, I warned Raymond not to tell DrB that we've been slipping the boy some rice cereal to make him sleep at night...but I ended up spilling the beans anyway. I'm glad we did, because not only was she OK with it -- she gave me the go'head to start feeding him rice cereal ALONE! Yep, that's right kids! Ryder's eating big-boy food now! I couldn't be more happy -- and he seems to really like it. Let's hope this helps with the whole spitting-up bit.
AND DrB was feeling especially benevolent yesterday (I think it was the UT bib that stole her heart!) -- and she gave us some medicated drops for his sinuses! Hopefully THAT will also help with the effort of getting ol'boy to sleep thru the night! At least help him to breathe better if nothing else....
Well I can't think of anything particularly poignant or exciting to share. But here are some pictures from this past week to make you smile!
1 comment:
I love these pictures, especially the first one his funny face.
Post a Comment