I'm at my parents' house right now readying for the trick-or-treat madness that is soon to descend upon Jasper Heights. My parents have their 'country' friends over every Halloween, and they cook it up, pass out candy, etc... The 'country' folk usually don't have any trick-or-treating patrons, so it's fun to see the kids in their costumes, be with friends on a Friday night, whatev. I must say, though, this Halloween is MUCH different from the Halloween we celebrated last year. Here are a few pictures documenting THAT evening's affairs (ed. note: I was Amy Winehouse, Raymond was a Mammogram booth):
Sorting through my computer the other day, I stumbled upon a few pictures that I acquired pre-wedding that I forgot I had. They're baby pictures of both me and Raymond, and we were so stankin' cute as kids (if I must say so myself....)! If it's safe to assume that our kid will be a 100% mix of the two of us, he should be a pretty stankin' cute kid, too. I've scoured the net looking for one of those face-morphing softwares....to no avail. So use your own imagination.
If there's one thing I do know, though...Ryder will be brown, have brown eyes, and have gobs of brown hair. Any dissenters, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya, ya dig?? ;)
Lastly, I decorated the cat, and brought her over to my parents' house in the spirit of Halloween. Here's a picture of her in all of her glory, and MY is she angry at me?!
And, to my protest, I snapped a pic of my mom's yorkies, Fric and Frac (psyche, their names are Bonnie & Clyde). They're a pumpkin, and a UT Longhorn Fan. I'm not a fan (of the dogs, that is...).
Well, that is all for now. I'm sure I'll be on the scene in the short days to come. 'Til then -- Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
Oh, dang! Ferra looks pissed! Lucky for me, Wrigley is a most willing subject. She is asleep in Harper's costume this very moment!
This site does a pretty decent job creating morphed/blended pics. I tried it twice with childhood pics of me and the hubby - the first one turned out kinda strange (good thing we didn't have that kid), but the second one looked a lot like our youngest. Either way, it's a fun way to blow 10 minutes. :)
Post a Comment