Nothing too noteworthy to report these days. Just reporting -- since I haven't reported -- so I thought I would report.
Something interesting I just ran across on our pregnancy calendar: perineum massages. Perineum massages. Another term for "perineum" is the "taint," and though the taint usually refers to that special spot on a boy, girls have them too, they're just not as interesting. Well apparently, just as you're supposed to flex/release your kegel muscles in your crotch to prep for delivery -- your partner is supposed to massage your taint to loosen up the skin to prepare for delivery too. Considering I haven't seen, nor groomed, that particular area in a while, I can imagine the fine privilege of assuming this duty is precisely what Raymond had in mind when we embarked upon this journey. MUAHAHAHAHA!!
Still waiting on a crib. It should be here this week, but I won't be shocked and amazed if it doesn't arrive. I'm getting pretty grouchy these days, so let's hope for the sake of the nice people at JC Penney's customer service that it arrives on time AND in tact.
By Wednesday, we will be in our 32nd week. THAT'S THIRTY-TWO WEEKS ALONG! That means we only have, at max, 8 more weeks to go. It may sound like ages to some of you, it may sound like nothing to others....but to me it sounds like a daunting span of time to recoup, prepare, get excited, decorate, Christmas shop, Thanksgive, etc. It's almost here, yet not close enough. My body feels like it's about to bust, and every night it gets more and more difficult to sleep. We can't wait to meet our little man, though, and are SO stoked that he'll be here in time for Christmas! Until then...pray for the safe arrival of his crib!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment