Tuesday, October 28, 2008

09/24/2008 Thank GOD for "The Land Of Nod"

As stated in the title of this entry, THANK GOD FOR "THE LAND OF NOD!" For those not quip on the latest and greatest Mommy Mags (and trust me, I wouldn't be either if it weren't for the growing human in my belly...so no judgment being passed here!), The Land of Nod is the Crate and Barrel equivalent to Pottery Barn Kids. They have a few stores, but I simply frequent their website and get their magazines. Compliments, once again, of Mimi Linda -- we are the proud new owners of the wall art tree they have in their new catalog! IT IS GREAT! The once oh-so boring Doo-Doo Brown Recliner nook is now full of color and life...thanks to the stick-'em-on decorum!

Another interesting tidbit worth reporting: with the exception of a boy cousin [of Ryder's] that was recently born and one friend of mine -- ALL of my friends/family that are expecting, or have recently had babies, are having/have had girls. Ryder is the only boy in his pack...which only means one thing: HE'S GOING TO BE A P-I-M-P. Gonna have the pick of the litter! Raymond and I want to apologize ahead of time...and we hereby hold ourselves harmless for any and all shannanigans Ryder may impose upon your girls/families in the future. MUAHAHAHAHA! Play on, playa!

No comments: