Tuesday, October 28, 2008

09/16/2008


YAY! The nursery looks like it's coming together, finally! Today the changing table system arrived, and I couldn't be happier about how it looks, and how amazingly functional it is! I went ahead and hung some pictures we bought at Target behind the furniture, simply because I couldn't wait, and I wanted Ray to see the final product when he gets home tonight!


The only thing we now lack is the crib (and of course a little lamp, and maybe some more wall decor....but the crib is the only piece of furniture). I almost forgot to mention another exciting parcel of baby-ware that we have and that I cannot wait to use:
THE BUGABOO CAMELEON stroller! We still have to get the canopy and bassinett cover for it, but I can't decide what color I want...so that has yet to be determined. Check out the toys!!!
Man, I would have never thought this crap would be so much fun! I wanna have ten more! ;) I lie, I lie..I KID, I KID!

No comments: