Friday, February 27, 2009

Free Day Care?? SWEET!!!!!

Well, big news graced the Hamden family today. NO! I'm not pregnant again -- I'm going back to work! Recently, an opportunity came up for me to get back to my Capitol roots (well, sort of...) and I will be running the local district office for State Representative Ralph Sheffield. It will be a part-time gig through the rest of session and the summer, then I will go full-time in September...which fits PERFECTLY with Ryder's shh-edule. He'll be 9 months old by then, and hopefully able to look after himself by that point -- so we won't have to spend his college savings on day care. But in the case that he's still too little to be left alone at that point -- he'll be sure to get in LOTS more face time with his grandparents....in the form of FREE Grandparent Day Care! Everybody wins in this situation, and we couldn't be happier about this!

3 comments:

TexasCoy said...

So excited for you Tiffany!

Talk to you soon.

Tiffany said...

Congrats on the job! Sounds perfect!! Take care!

JHP said...

Lucky! (referring to this free day care you speak of--i'm trying to find a mother's day out program myself)

Sweet! (referring to the new job--sounds right up your alley!)