I'm seizing the opportunity to blog while the little'un is asleep. The little booger just sucked down TWICE the normal amount he usually does -- so his cute patoot is out cold! Don't you wish you could sleep THIS soundly??

Aaaaand I finally got with the program and gave the ol' blog a facelift. I've been meaning to do it for a while....you know, make it a little more aesthetically pleasing for those of you who actually read this thing. So here you go....like it or get movin'! ;)
Little man is doing great, growing by leaps and bounds. He STILL has thrush, which has been hell to get rid of. Now he has a bit of a head cold -- so all you can hear is snot and congestion in his little sinuses. We're trying to remedy it with saline and a humidifier before we seek medication, but it seems our efforts are being made in vain. If it ain't one thing it's a damn 'nother, it seems. But all in all, he's been pretty good to us as new parents, and I hope we've been able to return the favor without too much incident! Raymond and I just catch ourselves looking at him and laughing when we think we've reached our wits' ends. I suppose that is what it's all about! :)
Aaaaand I finally got with the program and gave the ol' blog a facelift. I've been meaning to do it for a while....you know, make it a little more aesthetically pleasing for those of you who actually read this thing. So here you go....like it or get movin'! ;)
Little man is doing great, growing by leaps and bounds. He STILL has thrush, which has been hell to get rid of. Now he has a bit of a head cold -- so all you can hear is snot and congestion in his little sinuses. We're trying to remedy it with saline and a humidifier before we seek medication, but it seems our efforts are being made in vain. If it ain't one thing it's a damn 'nother, it seems. But all in all, he's been pretty good to us as new parents, and I hope we've been able to return the favor without too much incident! Raymond and I just catch ourselves looking at him and laughing when we think we've reached our wits' ends. I suppose that is what it's all about! :)
1 comment:
Look at that hair! Harper will be jealous!
Post a Comment