Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Earth-Shattering News Right Here!

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS GRAPHIC MATERIAL AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR AUDIENCES UNDER THE AGE OF 21, OR FOR THOSE WITH WEAK STOMACHS. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

...so I went on my walk, as promised earlier...but I needed more scenery than just the typical neighborhood jaunt could afford me, so I went to the mall to buy some eyeliner and get in some exercise.

CAME HOME AND LOST MY MUCOUS PLUG. That's right, lost the good ol' mucous plug, so at least that's SOMETHING worth getting excited about!? For those who aren't quite up on your baby-makin' vocabulary, let me enlighten you: the mucous plug is the pussy, snotty stuff that seals your cervix shut during pregnancy. Loss of the mucous plug means that labor is imminent, though it could be minutes, hours...or even days away. Knowing my track record -- we're probably still weeks out...but this is a big deal, and MAN am I stoked!? Sadly, I didn't get any pictures for you sickos out there...but consider this a milestone. Baby Ryder could make his appearance very soon!

2 comments:

JHP said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwww........

JHP said...

Did you save it? ;) Muhahaha...