skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Cervical Chronicles: Part Threaux
HOORAY FOR MY LAZY CERVIX! Looks like she's finally dilated to 2cm (see below), softened a bit...and we've moved up the induction to TONIGHT! That's right, kids...Ray and I will be going in tonight around 10pm to Scott & White to begin the induction process, and Baby Ryder will likely be born tomorrow! I plan to take the laptop with me, and will chart the birthing process via this blog...so please feel free to tune in for all the gruesome details as we progress!
Now I'm off for a day of preparation: vacuuming, packing, grocery shopping, etc...so our house will be perfect for Ryder's arrival home! We can't be more stoked about it!
6 comments:
Good luck!!
Congratulations!!!!! I'm so excited for ya'll. Good luck with everything. You, Ray and Ryder will be in my thoughts the next few days.
Good Luck!! My wife says epidurals are a good thing.
Exciting!! You get a baby and a birthday all in one week!
wooo!
Umm, updates, hello?? It's not like you are busy this morning, so c'mon! ;)
Post a Comment