
Question: this guy apparently had his first baby naturally. How? I know we live in an age where plastic surgery damn-near enables anyone to have any body they want any time...but I always thought that plastic surgeons were masters of aesthetic transformation...not real, physiological and biological changes. Did someone craft this man a uterus, cervix and full-on birth canal? I thought when you have a sex-change that you have ALL of these things taken care of in order to fulfill the true transformation. I'm sincerely confused.
Question: I had a breast reduction a few years ago, and I was assured by the plastic surgeon that if I did the full on cutting/invasive procedure, that I would never be able to breastfeed. Someone please explain to me how it is possible that he's able to breastfeed!? I just saw the commercial for the upcoming Barbara Walters special that shows him breastfeeding while the wife is outside working on the yard. GOD what I would give to have THAT set-up!
Now, truthfully, I raise these questions not to poke fun or shed any negative light on this man's situation. I'm just simply confused. But riddle me this, folks: if bio and physiological odds have been defeated by modern medicine, as has been proven by this man's capability to bear children...have they been defeated to the point that he doesn't get stretch marks, endure helpless bouts with vomiting, cry uncontrollably...or have strange cravings for Ajax and chopped liver throughout his pregnancy?
If this is the case, I want this plastic surgeon's number. Can someone Google that information and get back to me, please?
2 comments:
Hey girlie! This man was originally a woman... a Miss Hawaii something or other to be exact. She had all the outer work done to look like a man but kept her reproductive organs. :-)
Post a Comment