Tuesday, October 28, 2008

09/12/08

Well, scrap THAT crib idea! We actually found a crib we liked better, and was about half the price of the PB crib. Still the same theme, still the same info, just different crib.

Once we receive and assemble the crib, the baby's room will be fully furnished. Dad hung the curtains last week, the recliner's already in place...just waiting on the changing table and crib...and we can finally begin putting the room together! Be rest assured that I will include some pics of the nursery once it has been furnished!

Lord, this third trimester has truly begun to take its toll! Considering I've been virtually A-symptomatic throughout this whole pregnancy....lethargy has really been the only true symptom I can report. They say that you experience most symptoms during your first trimester, they wane in the second (when you're supposed to feel like Superwoman, like you're "glowing," and all that jazz -- which I apparently missed those symptoms, too....??), then rear their ugly head again in the third. I've been Mrs. Clean all morning, and now suddenly I can hear the Doo Doo Brown Recliner upstairs calling my name. Perhaps I shall owe him a visit.....

Until next time....peace, love and ass cracks.

T

No comments: