Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"Excuse me, son, you have puree on your nipple..."

Yeah, it's been one month since I last wrote. Kiss my ass, I'm busy.

So moms got me the handy-dandy Beaba baby food maker for Mother's Day, and MAN do I love that thing! It feeds the ego, no pun intended, to have actually made your baby his own food, and to have done it organically, carefully....and tastefully! Don't get it twisted, though, I'm not one of those 'organic' snobs....one of those that will propagate the fact that I make my own baby food because it's organic, and suggest to you snobbishly that you should do the same by asking, "OH, you don't MAKE your own baby food?" Frankly, it's easier to open up a $ .86 package of Gerber 1st Foods for little man -- but Mama worked hard on steaming, pureeing and freezing that apple/orange delight -- and it WILL be consumed BY a baby......PSHA!
Notice Little Man's STELLAR haircut in the above pic? THAT'S RIGHT!? That's Mama all the way! (I'm just kidding, by the way...I realize it's a shoddy job.) But the rest is true...Junior got his first haircut on May 18th, and he's gotten some trims in between. Looks like he's probably due for another one by the likes of that picture! Here are some pics from the Mane Event (the first one is a before shot):

He hated it.

BUT the Hamden family is still rockin' and rollin' as usual. Raymond will be done with school in two days, so Ryder will be excited to get in some more Daddy-Son time throughout the summer. And I'm CERTAIN Raymond is thrilled about it as well. ;)

Well, I accidentally posted this before finishing it, so I'm going to quit while I'm ahead. I shall post again soon....or not for another month. I do whatever I want.

2 comments:

JHP said...

I'll just pretend you finally posted because I told you to...

I need to see him again soon. Maybe even you, too!

JHP said...

ok, now it's been two months, and i'm just sad. post, post, post. or call?

i miss you! it was almost bittersweet getting to see y'all last month!